We rent Brompton folding bikes, premium Dutch city bikes, and sometimes a few other kinds. Bikes come complete with lights, locks, fenders, stands, ample luggage and child-carriage options, loaner helmets, etc. We cannot accommodate sporting features such as hydration systems, clipless pedals, heart rate monitors, etc. Bells are mandatory, no exceptions.
- Our city bikes are luxurious, comfortable, tough creatures, good for year-round city touring and utility, night and day.
- Brompton folders are great for general urban utility, in and out of transit or rental cars, restaurants, and into your room for the night. They offer a sportier ride than many expect.
|Same day return||$30|
|Next day return||$45|
There is a $30 reservation fee that will be applied to your rental balance, refundable if you notify us of cancelation 48 hours in advance. Late returns, unless you extend reservation, are billed at twice the normal rate.
Call us with your credit card number to check availability and book.
We strive to keep our rental fleet representative of bikes we sell, both in specification and condition. We don’t rent junk. If you buy a new bike like one you’ve rented within one week of return, we will apply the rental fee (up to the weekly rate for a single bike) toward the purchase of the bike.
The rate is $400 for 3 nights, plus a $50 deposit refundable upon clean return. This fee includes the following:
- The tub, complete with cover, fire coil shield, ash tray, wok, fill and drain hose with fittings and bung, leveling shims, stir paddle, custom bicycle trailer doubling as a hand cart
- Delivery and pickup by Clever-certified bicycle tubbist* within our delivery area
- Setup at your site, with instruction, tips for a successful first heating
- ~60lbs dry wood for 1 heating; additional 60lbs @ $15
- Approved cleaning products
Please view our introductory post for more details.