Breezer was the first company in recent decades to succeed with purpose-built commuter bikes for the US market, marrying the sporty feel and modest weight of MTB and hybrid bikes with European-standard city bike features like generator lighting, internal hub gearing, enclosed chains, full fenders, racks, kickstands, and built-in locks.
- Full function, high performance at modest prices
- Year after year, Bicycling Magazine's "Editors' Choice" commuter bike
- Moderately upright posture on most models; some sportier options
- Wide range internal gearing for ease of use and low maintenance on most models
- Hub dynamo LED lighting, wired front and rear on most models